Here are the most important files for installation:
1. Create the app folder:
2. Copy "MadeToOrder", included in this package, to:
3. Create the teamplate folder "madetoorder" at :
4. Copy all the files in design/template/ into:
5. Copy design/layout/madetoorder.xml to:
6. Copy install.files/Metrof_MadeToOrder.xml to:
6a. (Optional) Merge the contents of install.files/Metrof_MadeToOrder.xml into
app/etc/modules/ instead of copying.
7. Edit your pricing sheet XML line in Model/Product.php around line 226 in method getPriceXml() if you want dynamic pricing.
Once installed you should see a
Made To Order tab on the system configuration page.
What you see in this screenshot is a definition of 2 dimensional attributes called mto_width and mto_height. These variables are defined as ranged type, this means that the store owner needs to define 3 product attributes for each variable (6 total).
After creating these attributes you need to add them to an attribute set.
Then, edit your product and set the min, max, and step values for that product
Once all this is done, the front-end should show this page:
Since a lot of manufacturers receive orders by the case, MTO offers an order by case count feature. If you add a case attribute to any simple product, the user will only have a selection of quantities in multiples of that value.
To turn on this feature, add the following XML into your design folder's layout/madetoorder.xml:
<PRODUCT_TYPE_simple> <reference name="product.info"> <action method="unsetChild"><name>product.info.simple</name></action> <block type="madetoorder/product_viewcasecount" name="product.info.simple" as="product_type_data" template="madetoorder/product_view_type_simple.phtml"/> </reference> </PRODUCT_TYPE_simple>